[vtkusers] vtkTextActor segfaults my render window

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 06:12:20 EST 2009

I took a look at the dashboard, and I found  these interesting pages:

-
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=11&name=TestTextActor3DAlphaBlending&date=2009-12-10
    The test failed on several host. However, how can I know what is the
failure? segfault or not?
- http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?buildid=489767
   I picked one host: the four TextActor failed, and, ok, I can see this is
segfault here.

Sorry to flood the list, but I try to give information when I find them
relevant - if they are not, feel free to tell me!

Jerome