[vtkusers] How to make movie in vtk?

Cheng Zhigao ZGCHENG at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Dec 10 04:30:49 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using Windows platform. I have a time serial animation data displayed in VTK. And i want to make a movie for the display. From some posts i know i need to generate some pictures first, then use a third party encoder to encode the pics to a movie. Which codec i can use to do the movie? What i mean is a kind of library that i can directly call from my code. Or is there an easier way to do it in VTK? Thanks

Regards,
zhigao

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named. The contents may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us, and do not copy or use it, nor disclose its contents. Thank you.

Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary