[vtkusers] vtkTextActor segfaults my render window

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:24:08 EST 2009

Marcus, David,

I effectively use the VTK version from the ParaView tree. The code version
are the same, but to be honest, I don't care a lot about the CMake setting
of VTK, thinking that ParaView needs specific configuration that I don't
want to break.

About gcc version, here it is (yum install gcc / fedora 12):
[dje at Djelaptop build]$ gcc -v
Utilisation des specs internes.
Target: i686-redhat-linux
Configuré avec: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info
--with-bugurl=http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla--enable-bootstrap
--enable-shared --enable-threads=posix
--enable-checking=release --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit
--disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-gnu-unique-object
--enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,java,fortran,ada --enable-java-awt=gtk
--disable-dssi --enable-plugin
--with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-1.5.0.0/jre
--enable-libgcj-multifile --enable-java-maintainer-mode
--with-ecj-jar=/usr/share/java/eclipse-ecj.jar --disable-libjava-multilib
--with-ppl --with-cloog --with-tune=generic --with-arch=i686
--build=i686-redhat-linux
Modèle de thread: posix
gcc version 4.4.2 20091027 (Red Hat 4.4.2-7) (GCC)

Thanks a lot for you interest!
Jerome