[vtkusers] What are the meanings of all VTK configuration parameters?

JIA Pei jp4work at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:49:05 EST 2009

Hi, all:

Compilation error message on TDX as follows.
What is TDX for? and where about can I find TDX related package under Ubuntu
9.10?

Cheers
JIA

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:23:54: error:
xdrvlib.h: No such file or directory
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx: In member
function ‘void
vtkTDxUnixDevice::Initialize()’:

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:123: error:
‘MagellanInit’ was not declared in this
scope

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx: In member
function ‘virtual void
vtkTDxUnixDevice::Close()’:

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:139: error:
‘MagellanClose’ was not declared in this
scope

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx: In member
function ‘bool vtkTDxUnixDevice::ProcessEvent(const
XEvent*)’:

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:160: error:
‘MagellanFloatEvent’ was not declared in this
scope

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:160: error:
expected ‘;’ before ‘info’
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:164: error:
‘info’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:166: error:
‘MagellanTranslateEvent’ was not declared in this
scope

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:177: error:
‘MagellanInputMotionEvent’ was not declared in this
scope

/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:179: error:
‘MagellanRemoveMotionEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:180: error:
‘MagellanX’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:181: error:
‘MagellanY’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:186: error:
‘MagellanZ’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:188: error:
‘MagellanA’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:189: error:
‘MagellanB’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:192: error:
‘MagellanC’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:211: error:
‘MagellanInputButtonPressEvent’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:218: error:
‘MagellanInputButtonReleaseEvent’ was not declared in this scope
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx: In member
function ‘void vtkTDxUnixDevice::SetSensitivity(double)’:
/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx:243: error:
‘MagellanApplicationSensitivity’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/vtkTDxUnixDevice.cxx.o]
Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/build'
make[1]: *** [Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jiapei/Tools/CV/vtk/VTK/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Welcome to Vision Open
http://www.visionopen.com