[vtkusers] vtkImageChangeInformation

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:26:35 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
<jmrbcu at gmail.com> wrote:
> and this must be done before I connect the output of
> vtkImageChangeInformation to the rest of the pipeline?
> what about changing the spacing after the images are shown?

No, you don't have to set anything before you connect a filter to the
pipeline.  That is a fundamental rule of how the VTK pipeline works.
(Hint: please read the VTK book or user's guide).  And yes, you can
change the values after the pipeline has updated, and the next time
Render is called, everything will update with the new filter settings.
 That is also a fundamental pipeline rule.

    David