[vtkusers] how to set vtkSplineWidget interactor in QVTKRenderWindowInteractor

igorznt igorznt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 06:52:11 EST 2009

Maybe i was not clear. when you use a vtkSplineWidget you must set the
intector to work, in my case the interactor is a QVTKRenderWindowInteractor,
because i use Qt in my application, if i set the QVTKRenderWindowInteractor
as the interactor when i click or move the mouse the system crashes without
any warning.