[vtkusers] vtkTextActor segfaults my render window

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:04:56 EST 2009

Dear all,
It seems that I misused the vtkTextActor for a while: a recent CVS checkout
makes a simple vtkTextActor rendering crashing by seg fault. I noted this
error inside a ParaView cxx plugin, but now I have isolated the cause: A
vtkTextActor added to the renderer yields the crash.

Please, find attach a python script that reproduces the bug (by me, at
least... my settings may be guilty). Could you tell me if you have such an
error, and if my way of using text actor is wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Jerome