[vtkusers] question to ImageProcessing/Python/ImageSlicing.py

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:32:02 EST 2009

This example is specifically meant to display the results in 2D.
Modifying it to show the results in 3D would not be easy (even for me,
and I wrote the example).  You should consider using the
vtkImagePlaneWidget instead, since it is meant to display the slices
in 3D.

Plug them in by foot, huh?  You must have very dexterous feet.

   David