[vtkusers] VTK class to do interpolation of scalar values

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:02:12 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure. In paraview.
>
> 1) Read your data
> 2) Delaunay 2D
> 3) Warp by scalar data
> 4) Contour

I think it's always better to start with the smallest example possible
so you can know exactly the results that are expected. If the "1D" of
the line that I proposed is throwing things off, we could use the
corners of a cube. The point is, I'd like to be able to pick a point
where we know the expected value and verify that the value that is
produces matches. This way we are sure about the type of interpolation
that is going on, etc.

Thanks,

David