[vtkusers] display arrows on a surface mesh

Zhangyuanchao woshizhangyc at yahoo.cn
Mon Dec 7 09:35:57 EST 2009

Hi, there,

I would like to display arrows on a closed surface mesh. Given that the the arrows may point inside and outside the surface, I can see the arrows pointing outside the surface using vtkGlyph3D and vtkArrowSource. However, the arrows pointing inside is not visable. How can I pull out the arrows pointing inside?

Is there any function by which I can chang the role between the start point  and end point of an arrow?
or How can I manage to solve the problem? Is there any other way?

Thanks a lot!

yuanchao