[vtkusers] Marking a pixel with a filled circle

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 11:36:11 EST 2009

I am trying to mark pixels in an image that have been found to be keypoints
so I can visualize where the keypoints are. If I mark a pixel like this:

  //set the pixel (10,10) to red
  image->SetScalarComponentFromDouble(10, 10, 0, 0, 255.0);
  image->SetScalarComponentFromDouble(10, 10, 0, 1, 0.0);
  image->SetScalarComponentFromDouble(10, 10, 0, 2, 0.0);

the red mark is often too small to even see (since it is only one pixel!).
Are there any functions to draw a filled circle/square of a specified color
in an image centered at a specified pixel?

Thanks,

David