[vtkusers] multiple renderers and borders

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:37:34 EST 2009

I would like to add: Capitalization, punctuation, and full sentences
make a big difference to certain folks (myself included).  Call me
old-fashioned, but I don't talk to strangers the same way that I talk
to my BFFs.

But to answer your question, you can add a border by making a
vtkActor2D that uses a polyline to draw a border.  The polyline will
have to be updated each time the window size changes.  It's not a
trivial solution, but it isn't very hard to do either.  There might be
a 2D widgets in VTK that will do this for you, if anyone out there
knows of one, maybe they can add their 2 cents.

   David