[vtkusers] Reconstruct a surface from points with colors

AGPX agpxnet at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 1 07:54:44 EST 2009

Regard my previous post, I need to generate a coloured 3D ballons from points sampled on a spherical surface (every point have a distance from the sphere center proportional to a computed scalar). Something like this:

http://www.clfgroup.org/images/viewer.gif

anybody know a better way to address this problem?

- Thanks again