[vtkusers] VTK Time support

Cheng Zhigao ZGCHENG at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Aug 26 07:19:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

         I have a custom time series data file. I need to display an animation based on the time file. But i am not sure how to do this in VTK. Currently what i am doing is to add the polygon(points, cells)update codes in the interactor start main loop. But this results in slow response due to the cpu time to compute next time step geometry data. Is there any other way to do the animation? Somebody may also help me how to use the VTK pipeline to realize this, like what i saw in Paraview/Visit....

           Thanks for your time. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
zhigao