[vtkusers] Creating 2 solids in the same window

Zampini Samuele samuele.zampini at epfl.ch
Tue Aug 25 09:36:34 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I would like to create a solid (let's say a cone) in a window after pushing a button. And I can do it. Now, the question is: if I wanna add another cone in THE SAME window, how can I do?

I mean: the 2 events are linked to differen buttons. So, maybe, I wanna display the cone 1, the cone 2 or both of them.

Could you help?

With my codde (read below) 2 wrong things happen:

1. if I push the button for the cone one I see the con one (of course). Now, I wanna add the cone 2. I push the button and the cone 2 appears (but the 1st one disappears).
2. the second cone is frozen. I mean that I can not interact with it.

Thanks for help,

Samuele.