[vtkusers] closed meshes from vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes?

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Sun Aug 16 15:32:33 EDT 2009

Dear Bill,

The code and the dataset to reproduce the problem has been posted in
some of me previous emails. Of course, the main point is it happens on
one system, but not on the other, which at least to some extent proves
my innocence. Have you tried the pipeline/dataset on a platform with
similar characteristics?

Also: you know the marching code far better than I do. Perhaps you can
suggest where it may potentially go broken (i.e. where merging points
may fail or not be invoked). I will be happy to add a couple of
breakpoints and deliver some debugging information.

- Dominik