[vtkusers] vtkCamera::SetViewUp, vtkCamera::SetFocalPoint

Arepi szamosi.arpad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:22:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

Can anybody explain waths the geometrical meaning of the functions
vtkCamera::SetViewUp, vtkCamera::SetFocalPoint?
I tried looking for in vtk dokumentation but I found just these:
"Set/Get the view up direction for the camera. The default is (0,1,0).
Set/Get the focal of the camera in world coordinates. The default focal
point is the origin."
I dont understand also whats "world coordinate".

Thanks

Arepi