[vtkusers] Get neighboring points of a point in a polydata

Yang, Jinzhong jinzhong76 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:40:52 EDT 2009

Hi David, sorry for that. I meant to reply to the list but just pressed
"Reply" button in Outlook.

It is a good idea to add such a function to vtkPolyData. I also noticed
another weird thing. When I used BuildLinks() to  create the links for
random access to cells, I have to used DeleteCells() to release the memory
before I called BuildLinks() second time. Just wonder why it is  not
DeleteLinks().

-Jinzhong