[vtkusers] Add skin to 3D image

Gururajan gururajan.r at raster.in
Wed Aug 12 03:14:56 EDT 2009

Hi

VTKDicomImageReader->vtkMarchingCubes->vtkPolyDataNormals->vtkPolyDataMapper->vtkLODActor->vtkRenderWindow

i have created 3D file after reading dicom series by above process. But i need to add skin and colour for this diagram,

but this 3d image shows only the bone diagram. I need to add skin and surface to 3D image.

Please any one can help on this

Thanks