[vtkusers] Deprecated method for vtkThreshold

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:42:14 EDT 2009

Brian,

Thanks. Actually, I used:

 threshold->SetInputArrayToProcess(0, 0, 0,

vtkDataObject::FIELD_ASSOCIATION_CELLS,

vtkDataSetAttributes::SCALARS);

since I wanted to mimic the way the program used to work.

If I had received an error message like:
vtkThreshold (0x932a7e0): You have used one of the following deprecated methods.
SetAttributeMode(VTK_ATTRIBUTE_MODE_USE_CELL_DATA) or
SetAttributeMode(2).
To achieve the same results use:
SetInputArrayToProcess(0, 0, 0,
vtkDataObject::FIELD_ASSOCIATION_CELLS::SCALARS).

instead of the one I received,

vtkThreshold (0x90db1b8): You have set the attribute mode on
vtkThreshold. This method is deprecated, please use
SetInputArrayToProcess instead.

I could have solved the problem myself.

This is one of my gripes about deprecation. If it must be done, then
please help the customer fix the problem.

Bill