[vtkusers] VtkRenderer

Zampini Samuele samuele.zampini at epfl.ch
Fri Aug 7 06:00:44 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am fighting vs VTK ang GTK, since I built  a scene (with some vtk geometries, eg cubes, spheres and cones) and I wanna include my vtk windows in a GUI I'm building with GTK.

What I can do - up to now - is to see this windows immediately, when I lanchi my script.
What I wanna do, on the contrary, is to launch the script to view my GUI but I do wanna open my vtk windows after pushing a button. And that's the prblem.

In other words, I think that my very problem is how to pass a vtkRendere* (let's say my scene) a a Widget or to a box.

Could you help?

Thank you all guys,
Samuele