[vtkusers] WarpScalar with an StructuredGrid and Scalar Values - How?

Simon Clift ssclift at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 06:27:57 EDT 2009

Hi Bryn,

Thanks for the pointer to the test case.  That one is simpler than the Python
expCos example, which uses an algorithm to generate the function grid.  Also,
I think some of my confusion was in trying to use warp.SetInputConnection
rather than warp.SetInput.  It's working now.

Cheers!
-- Simon

(And give my regards to my old home town of Zurich, such a fantastic city!)

--
1129 Ibbetson Lane
Mississauga, Ontario