[vtkusers] vtk bug? can't catch mouse button release events

Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Florido marf at itccanarias.org
Wed Aug 5 07:04:41 EDT 2009

	If I remember well, you have to define your own interactor, and disable
the one by default. Please, see the tutorial examples (cone's
examples),..it sounds me that there was one related to the interactors.

	Sorry, I didn't try your code.

	Hth.

--
Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Florido
Departamento de Ingeniería Software

AVISO LEGAL:
Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos si los hubiere, se dirigen
exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener informaciÛn
privilegiada o confidencial. La transmisiÛn errÛnea del presente mensaje
en ning˙n momento supone renuncia a su confidencialidad. Si no es vd. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la utilizaciÛn,
divulgaciÛn y/o copia sin autorizaciÛn est· prohibida en virtud de la
legislaciÛn vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos
que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vÌa y proceda a su
destrucciÛn.

LEGAL WARNING:
This message and the files attached if there were any, are intended
exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is
CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege. A wrong
transmission to this message don?t suppose we relinquished to It?s
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been
received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it.