[vtkusers] Scaling the output of vtkImageReslice

Philip Spitzlinger p.spitzlinger at synedra.com
Tue Aug 4 03:38:09 EDT 2009

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for a way to scale the resulting Image of a
vtkImageReslice, that also has set ResliceAxesDirectionCosines and a
modified OutputOrigin.

I have already tried to set this up like this, as the last commands
before an Update.
        vtkTransform* transform = vtkTransform::New();
        transform->Identity();
        transform->Scale( 0.5, 1.0, 1.0 );
        reslicer->SetResliceTransform( transform );

Which should produce an output image scaled by 0.5 about its X-Axes?
Unfortunately this does not work and the resulting output images are
distorted randomly it seems.
Am I doing something completely wrong or is it more a parameter mistake?

Best Regards
	Philip