[vtkusers] drawing arrows with polydata input

Benoist Laurent laurentbenoist at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:57:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've got a vtkPolyData of points.
Sometimes, the user can choose one or more id.
Then, arrows are displayed from the center of each point to another point which doesn't matter.

My first idea was to create a vtkPolyDataAlgorithm (the filter) which have in input the polydata of points and in output the same polydata but with only the selected points.
Unfortunately, this does'nt work because I can't set a vtkIdList of the selected points in the filter.

How can I do this ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Ben.