[vtkusers] Combining three velocity components

Adam Wiktor awiktor at emory.edu
Mon Aug 3 10:51:05 EDT 2009

Hi Wes,

Ok, that makes sense.

In the previous step I used three calculators (one for each component) to
change from scalars to a vector, and now I need to add the three vectors
together to get the velocity. Basically, I'm trying to do what Dominik said
(u*iHat + v*jHat +w*kHat), except that I did the multiplication by unit
vectors earlier on. So if the output of the append is a single array, how do
I get the calculator to use the individual components in the function?

In other words, what would I put here:
velcalc.AddVectorArrayName(_____________)

Thanks,

Adam