[vtkusers] R: [vtk-developers] volume rendering with CUDA

Luigi Gallo g_luigi at fastwebnet.it
Thu Apr 30 12:01:17 EDT 2009

To my best knowledge, the NAMIC group has been working on it.

However, it seems that the project has reached a stalemate:
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:Volume_Rendering_With_Cud

On VTKEDGE you can find a GPU (GLSL) implementation.

My 2c,

Luigi Gallo
Research Fellow
National Research Council (CNR)
Institute for High-Performance Computing and Networking (ICAR)
Via Pietro Castellino, 111 - 80131, Naples, Italy