[vtkusers] Creating a 3D surface mesh from a stack of contours

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:10:55 EDT 2009

This seems to be a very common question (around my university as well as on
the mailing list). Joel, maybe once you get it working you can post the
procedure/code on the examples wiki (http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK)? Or send
me the code/sample data set and I can try to clean/comment it for posting.

Thanks,

David