[vtkusers] What happens when two actors are at the same depth?

poireau joelthelion at laposte.net
Wed Apr 22 09:46:33 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to display a contour (output by a vtkCutter) on an image
(displayed with a vtkImageActor). The image and the contour are at the same
depth. What happens is that the contour is not visible, except if I add a
very small shift to the depth of the contour. For various reasons, I'd like
to avoid that.

So what is the correct way to do this? Is there a way to tell VTK to render
the contour over the image?

Thanks a lot for your answers!