[vtkusers] I need a dataset for Volume Rendering i prefer CT images if possible

David Mazalto davidmazalto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:49:16 EDT 2009

Hello i am a college student who is working on a Multi Disciplinary Project
and my part is visualisation of Body parts by means of bones and tissues i
am using ray casting and volume rendering but our project only supports CT
images for now, i have some datasets but mine are not giving a good
visualisation so i need some better data sets with slice thickness = 1 .
this can be any part of body , chest or knee is most preferable. Thanks a
lot.