[vtkusers] Need help on vtkImageReslice, Why I can not get the image of Sagittal and coronal plane?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:42:59 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Liang Ma <leo at esit.com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Thank you. I do not have any idea about the ITK. Is it easy to learn?
>
> Leo

This application is an application where itk reads the files and they
are displayed using vtk with FLTK as the windowing toolkit. I took
that and in 3 days I had a simple slice viewer in Qt with itk loading
my ct slices and using vtk to view the Coronal, Axial, and Saggital
views of my Lung CT cases. As for itk being easy to learn. In my
opinion the free documentation is a little better then what you get
free for vtk. The designs of the two are also very similar although
itk uses mostly templates while vtk does not.

John