[vtkusers] Can we drop Visual Studio 6 support?

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Fri Apr 17 14:19:22 EDT 2009

I also have an argument for keeping VS60 support:

Usually, developers break VS60 because it is on the continuous
dashboard and it has tcl and python wrapper turned on. Sometimes the
BCC on the
continuous does not gives error because it does not have tcl and
python wrappers on but nightly builds of BCC are then usually broken.
Same for SunOS CC.

Besides the big red dahsboard few weeks ago with the unicode features,
there is no VS60 specific break. The last few days dashboard errors
were on most platforms.
(I make this remark is just in case Berk started ask the question
because of the current VTK dashboard state).