[vtkusers] vtkVolumeRaycastMapper and vtkRenderLargeImage

Simon Drouin drouin.simon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:23:19 EDT 2009

I confirm it is only happening with volume rendering and will add that the
problem is not present when using vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D but only with
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.

I suspect the problem comes from vtkRayCastImageDisplayHelper, which is also
used by vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper and
vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper. I haven't tried those 2, but if
someone could confirm that they have the problem too, it would make it much
easier to find the bug.

s.