[vtkusers] _How_to_use_vtk_Widgets_in_C#

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sat Apr 11 09:10:15 EDT 2009

Hi,
            VTK uses a process to automatically generate the wrapping
for other libraries, internally it is all C++ code, but then it
generates the wrappers for all the other languages automatically.
Perhaps if you can dig through the sources and find in which file the
list of vtk classes that are to be included for wrapping, you might be
able to get away with doing a reconfigure and rebuilding the vtk
libraries.

Perhaps if someone could help by telling us which files to modify, to
include the vtkAngleWidget and vtkDistanceWidget classes in the .net
wrapper?

Best regards,

Elvis