[vtkusers] How to use vtk Widgets in C#

kigihanko kigihanko at sina.com
Sat Apr 11 03:35:27 EDT 2009

 Hi folks,
       I've developed a software using C# 3.5 and vtk 5.1. By now I 've succeeded to display the 3D model,however,I still have some works to do,which include:

       1.the measure of the length and angle :for examplt,pick two points in the model,and calculate the distance between them
       2.draw the split plane,and divide the model by the plane
       3.label
       4.calculation of area and volume

       I've read some codes about this,most of vtk users use vtkImagePlaneWidget to make split plane I 've mentioned above.However,the codes
have used callback functions,which couldn't be found in C#.
       Dear guys,do you have any suggestions about the 4 problems I've encountered?If you know ,could you pls show your kindly idea?Thx very much!