[vtkusers] setUserMatrix over a picked actor has no effects,why?

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Wed Apr 8 04:19:02 EDT 2009

Good morning,

I have a vtk pipeline with different objects in the scene, and I implemented a picker to select an object.
Now, I used vtkPicker to select the object and getActors to collect the collection of the picked actors....
Once I got the Collection I call the InitTraversal and then GetNextActor to retrieve the actor I actually picked....
for that Actor I call SetUserMatrix(M) where M is my transformation matrix.
But unfortunately i don't see any effects. Is there something I miss? is there any Update function I have to call somewhere?

very kind Regards.
Giancarlo