[vtkusers] vtkPolyData DataSet

Marcel Weiss mweiss at cbs.mpg.de
Thu Apr 2 09:21:17 EDT 2009

you can use the InsertNextCell(num,cellIDs) function of vtkPolyData...
num is the number of points foming the cell, so three in your case of triangles.
cellIDs is an array of the pointIDs.

Marcel Weiss
PhD student
Department of Neurophysics
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences