[vtkusers] How to set a camera's azimuth and elevation?

Hua-Mei Chen huameichen0523 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:23:05 EDT 2008

Amy,

     Thank you for your response. But SetRoll() is used to set the roll
angle to a specific angle while Roll() is used to rotate the camera about
the z-axis by the specified one. Once the camera is rotated, I am looking
for a way to restore the camera's "original" position. That is, I want to
set the roll, azimuth and elevation all to zeros.

Chen