[vtkusers] How to build libraries for both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sun Sep 28 15:53:54 EDT 2008

Excellent, this worked just fine!! Thank you so much !!

file libpng.dylib

libpng.dylib: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
libpng.dylib (for architecture i386):	Mach-O dynamically linked shared
library i386
libpng.dylib (for architecture x86_64):	Mach-O 64-bit dynamically
linked shared library x86_64