[vtkusers] Problem QVTKWidget using vtkCarbonRenderWindow instead of vtkCocoaRenderWindow

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Sep 26 07:34:35 EDT 2008

Elvis,
     What you want to look at is separating the carbon and cocoa code
into 2 files just like is done with vtkCarbon/CocoaRender Window. Then
in the QVTKPlugin CMakeLists.txt you can detect if VTK_USE_CARBON or
VTK_USE_COCOA is enabled and then add that source file to the QVTK
source file list. Since that mirrors the rest of VTK that seems like
the appropriate approach.
  After you get things working then submit a bug report and then
submit your patches to the bug report.

Keep Going.

Mike Jackson