[vtkusers] Problem QVTKWidget using vtkCarbonRenderWindow instead of vtkCocoaRenderWindow

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Sep 23 13:44:12 EDT 2008

VTK uses Cocoa by default, so yes, vtk-5.3 will work with Cocoa, and there are
others using it too.  I assume that's the change you're asking whether would
be hard or not.

As far as I know, its just a matter of fixing the QVTK implementation to work
with Cocoa, but that requires a Qt version that isn't fully functional and
hasn't been released yet.

Clint