[vtkusers] kwwidgets, Qt and VTK is it possible ?

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Sun Sep 21 02:30:43 EDT 2008

Dear

Thank you very Much for your help and advice.

My problem isn't how to use VTK and Qt as I'am using VTK + Qt for Volume
Rendering.

I would like to apply interactively change on transfer function(Opacity +
Color).

VTK doesn't offers methode to do this kind of interaction on Volume
Rendering.

I found that kwwidgets has a function trandfer editors so I thought that I
can integrate and use it with Qt(QVTKWidget)in my  project but

I was wrong...

Mr. Michael Knopke advised me to use MITK I hope that this library solves
my problem ...I  am seeking for a solution since a time :-(

Thank you for all your help.

Waiting for your feedback and help.

Regards.