[vtkusers] write dataset in VTK format

Madhusudhanan Balasubramanian madhu_lsu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 14:41:20 EDT 2008

Hi Mathieu,

1. With latest patches, vtkStructuredPointsWriter now works with 'signed char' data types for creating both ASCII and binary image formats.  (You are right, ASCII files about 3 times larger than binary).
2. GDCM latest patches compile without any errors.

Great thanks so much for all the help.

Madhu.