[vtkusers] I need help, i'm in a trouble but no one answers me!!!

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Sep 10 09:20:42 EDT 2008

The page I pointed you to earlier has a link to test that uses
vtkCurvatures:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/c2_vtk_t_2.html#c2_vtk_t_vtkCurvatures

The tcl code for the test is here:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Graphics/Testing/Tcl/TestCurvatures.tcl?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

Model your own code after that code and you should be on your way...