[vtkusers] Getting Started Questions

Labitt, Bruce labittb1 at tycoelectronics.com
Mon Sep 8 09:38:12 EDT 2008

Here is a copy of the error message.  I don't even know how to interpret
this. :)

241/952 Testing: progGlyphsBySource-image
241/952 Test: progGlyphsBySource-image
Command: "/home/me/VTK-build/bin/vtk"
"/home/me/VTK/Common/Testing/Tcl/rtImageTest.tcl"
"/home/me/VTK/Graphics/Testing/Tcl/progGlyphsBySource.tcl" "-D"
"/home/me/VTKData" "-T" "/home/me/VTK-build/Testing/Temporary" "-V"
"Baseline/Graphics/progGlyphsBySource.png" "-A"
"/home/me/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl"
Directory: /home/me/VTK-build/Graphics/Testing/Tcl
"progGlyphsBySource-image" start time: Sep 05 16:40 EDT
Output:
<DartMeasurement name="ImageError"
type="numeric/double">24.3516</DartMeasurement><DartMeasurement
name="BaselineImage" type="text/string">Standard</DartMeasurement>Failed
Image Test : 24.3516
<DartMeasurementFile name="TestImage"
type="image/jpeg">/home/me/VTK-build/Testing/Temporary/progGlyphsBySourc
e.png.test.small.jpg</DartMeasurementFile><DartMeasurementFile
name="DifferenceImage"
type="image/jpeg">/home/me/VTK-build/Testing/Temporary/progGlyphsBySourc
e.png.diff.small.jpg</DartMeasurementFile><DartMeasurementFile
name="ValidImage"
type="image/jpeg">/home/me/VTK-build/Testing/Temporary/progGlyphsBySourc
e.png.small.jpg</DartMeasurementFile><DartMeasurement name="WallTime"
type="numeric/double">6.76876</DartMeasurement>
<DartMeasurement name="CPUTime"
type="numeric/double">6.9</DartMeasurement>
"progGlyphsBySource-image" end time: Sep 05 16:41 EDT
"progGlyphsBySource-image" time elapsed: 00:00:07

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Bruce