[vtkusers] Problems with keyboard interaction

Weinheimer, Oliver weinhei at uni-mainz.de
Mon Sep 8 08:53:31 EDT 2008

Hello all,

i compiled vtk 5.2.0 with bcc 5.9.3 (C++ Builder 2007, static release
mode and shared debug) successfully.

There was just one problem in the file vtkConvertSelection.cxx:
I added the line
#include <vtkstd/iterator>
and then it works.

Unfortunately I noticed problems with keyboard interaction - e.g.
SetKeyPressActivationValue('z')
for a vtkImagePlaneWidget has not effect now.
This is also true if i use the old ImagePlaneWidget.tcl script -
keyboard interaction fails for vtk 5.2.0 and vtkImagePlaneWidget (even
for vtk.exe compiled with VC++ 2008 Express Edition). Is this a known
problem?

I'm working on a 64bit Windows Vista System.

Kind regards
Oliver Weinheimer