[vtkusers] Getting Started Questions

Labitt, Bruce labittb1 at tycoelectronics.com
Fri Sep 5 15:30:11 EDT 2008

OK.  Ran the test

$ ctest -V -I 20,20,

error while loading shared libraries: libavcodec.so.51: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory.

libavcodec.so is in the directory that I told cmake where it was...

It appear that my library links are not getting updated?  Do I need to
edit ld.so.conf ?  isn't there a way to load or add a directory's worth
of libs to the system?

-Bruce