[vtkusers] Need Help but No nobody gave me advice or answer : croping region on the volume rendered

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Wed Sep 3 08:54:21 EDT 2008

Thank you for your help
it's ok for using vtkVolumeMapper::SetCroppingRegionPlanes method  but how
to allw user to select the Cropping region ?
I would like to allow user to set a croping region on the volume rendered
(for example when he presses a button a frame that can be
manipulated in width and height is added to the 3d scene)
Waitting for help and thank you very very very much