[vtkusers] vtkCatmullClarkFilter HELP PLEASE!!

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 31 10:26:37 EDT 2008

Amazingly (to me, anyway), a google on vtkCatmullClarkFilter yields only 15
hits all derived from this doxygen output:
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/courses/MathMethodenCG/SS2003/4-Kuehschelm-Wagner-Zambal/html/classvtkCatmullClarkFilter.html

I would look at all the pages referenced from there and try to contact one
of the original authors of the code. There is no
vtkCatmullClarkFilter class in VTK itself.

Good luck!
David