[vtkusers] Vectors in XML-format VTK files

Deshpreet Singh Bedi dbedi at astro.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 29 15:58:48 EDT 2008

Hi Dominik,

Thanks for your reply.  One thing though -- what is the exact syntax for
including Vectors?  It is not precisely explained in the VTK File Formats
packet.  I want the Cell Data that I include to be visualized as vectors
originating from the center of my cells in ParaView.  How do I specify that?

Thanks,
Desh